#825 24” Rough Surface Heavy Duty Push Broom
For all applications requiring the movement of a large amount of debris across rough surfaces, rely on the Libman 24” Rough Surface Heavy-Duty Push Broom. From pitted concrete to asphalt, this broom has the durable, unflagged fibers designed to withstand the toughest jobs in wet or dry conditions. The 60” long steel, nylon-threaded handle is reinforced with tough polymer braces for added support and is equipped with a hanger hole for convenient storage.
- 24” polymer broom block for durability and hygiene
- 1” x 60” long steel, nylon thread handle with 5” handgrip and hanger hole
- 4” firm, long-lasting, unflagged fibers made with recycled PET bottles
- Super tough polymer brace won’t rust or bend
- Set includes broom head, brace, and handle
- Excellent for all rough outdoor, non-slip/non-skid, and textured/varied surfaces including pitted concrete and asphalt
- Good for sweeping up larger and heavier debris such as rocks, sticks, mulch, etc.
- Resistant to most non-acidic chemicals
- Can be used in wet or dry environments
- MRO, Plant & Warehouse; Janitorial & BSC; Office Products; Construction, Landscaping & Farm